Closing date: 16 August 2019
Ref Num: A6703
CDW UK seeks Contracts Coordinator to join the team in Peterborough.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and show discretion?
- Able to motivate the team?
- Able to deliver flawless execution of administrative activities?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 16 August 2019 quoting reference A6703!
The purpose of the Contract Co-ordinator is to accurately track and manage CDW’s Services agreements and to ensure they are created, amended & renewed in a timely and efficient manner.
Download the job spec here for more information...
Knowledge and Experience
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• It would be desirable to have some previous experience of Contract Management / Administration or the IT Managed Services industry
If you are interested, please take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.