Closing date: 08 May 2019
Ref Num: A6153
CDW UK seeks Contracts Coordinator to join the team in Peterborough.
- Passionate, professional with a can-do attitude at all times?
- Able to thrive while working in a rapidly expanding and fast changing environment?
- Experienced in a fast paced environment?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 8 May 2019!
The purpose of the Contract Co-Ordinator is to accurately track and manage CDW’s Services agreements and to ensure they are created, amended & renewed in a timely and efficient manner.
Download the job spec here for more information...
Knowledge and Experience
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• It would be desirable to have some previous experience of Contract Management / Administration or the IT Managed Services industry
If you are interested, please take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.