Closing date: 11 December 2018
Ref Num: A5137/A5138
CDW UK seeks Contracts Coordinator to join the team in Peterborough.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity where you will be responsible for loading, managing & billing all relevant information in the Contracts system?
• Passionate, professional with a can-do attitude at all times?
• Proactive, approachable and helpful?
• Able to thrive while working under pressure?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 11 December 2018!
The purpose of the Contract Co-Ordinator is to accurately track and manage CDW’s Services agreements and to ensure they are created, amended & renewed in a timely and efficient manner. Download the job spec here for more information...
Knowledge and Experience
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• It would be desirable to have some previous experience of Contract Management / Administration or the IT Managed Services industry
If you are interested, please take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.