Contingency Engineer (On-Site)
Closing date: 06 June 2019
Ref Num: A5049
CDW UK seeks punctual, reliable and professional Contingency Engineer to join the team.
- Able to build productive working relationships with local and remote personnel?
- Willing and able to deal with problem situations on a daily basis?
- Passionate, professional with a can-do attitude at all times?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 7 June 2019.
The successful applicant will provide cover for annual leave and sickness across multiple On-Site managed service clients.
The role is a diverse role which may require lots of travel and occasionally time away from home.
Download the job specification here for further information.
- Education - GCSE or equivalent
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Server +
- CompTIA Network +
- ITIL Foundation
Experience and Skills
- Understanding the importance of business processes and compliance
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Flexibility – nationwide travel may be required
- A good theoretical and practical approach to diagnosing problems
- Ability to work independently on a wide range of products
- Microsoft Office knowledge - Word, Excel and Outlook
- Customer support skills
- Experience of user move and changes
- Good all round understanding of hardware maintenance/break-fix
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.