Closing date: 04 July 2018
Location: London or Manchester
Ref Num: 3782
CDW UK seeks Content Manager to join the team working from London or Manchester.
Are you looking for a development opportunity where you will be responsible supporting the team and CDW’s general presales function?
• Self-motivated and driven by challenges?
• Confident at interacting with and guiding subject matter experts?
• Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills to a wide range of audiences?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 04 July 2018!
Content managers support the bid management team and CDW’s general presales function by writing, updating and managing content within the company’s various document libraries. This primarily covers reusable content and templates in MS Office formats for proposals and tenders, alongside online/documentary content used elsewhere by other presales teams.
• Degree level education in relevant discipline (preferably English or Journalism)
• Two years’ relevant work experience in proposal writing, copywriting, editing and/or content management
• Foundation level certificate in APMP, PRINCE2 or ITIL v3 desirable
Skills and experience
• Advanced skills in Office 365 applications, including SharePoint Online are essential
• Familiarity with InDesign, Power BI and Qorus Document Builder is desirable
• Experience within the technology sector, preferably within a similar VAR or cloud/managed services provider
• Good understanding of technology and IT services concepts
• Demonstrable ability to manage multiple priorities and projects, meet deadlines, facilitate change and delegate responsibility
• Demonstrable ability to understand the needs and priorities of different audiences
• Demonstrable ability to write persuasive, appealing content for a range of readers
• Exceptional organization and attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills: the ability to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with coworkers and customers
• Strong problem solving skills with ability to find solutions while working independently
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of 6 months after which time it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.