Consultancy Manger, Unified Workspace
Closing date: 26 June 2018
Ref Num: 3900
The Professional Services department is currently recruiting for a driven and motivated addition to the team.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity where you will be responsible for managing, building and developing a team of talented co-workers in Professional Services?
• Able to demonstrate delivery of quality and consistency whist delivering excellence?
• Motivated to successfully achieve goals and targets?
• Keen to build long lasting and mutually beneficial client and coworker relationships?
• Able to demonstrate prior relevant technical experience in the field of unified workspace, Microsoft and cloud technologies?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 26 June 2018!
The successful applicant will be responsible for the management of a highly successful, motivated and relevant team of Unified Workspace consultants.
He or she will be accountable for the current and future commercial success of their team, department and CDW, through effective management and forecasting of billable and productive utilisation of their team, continually ensuring co-workers are deployed on the most relevant work for their skill set, aspirations and location and that set individual, team and departmental KPI targets are met or exceeded.
Knowledge and Experience
• Holds, maintains and continues to develop an appropriate level of technical delivery and project methodology awareness through prior experience from being involved in delivering complex projects, training, vendor relationships, industry awareness and attendance / participation in trade/vendor events.
• Is able to continually demonstrate exceptional skills in team and budget management, organisation, reporting of business metrics, governance, delivery of excellence and all types of communication.
• Is able to demonstrate balance enhancing the CDW brand whilst ensuring that the requirements of their team are met.
• Has proven extensive commercial awareness, able to protect the interests of CDW in all aspects of professional services delivery.
• Is able to continually demonstrate comprehensive, relevant, management experience as well as prior expert-level experience within one or more relevant fields.
• Is able to continually demonstrate delivery of quality and consistency whilst delivering excellence and at the same time continuing to strive for improvement.
• Prior experience working in an IT Services organisation, IT channel, or value-added reseller.
• Proven track record of revenue growth and talent growth of a professional services team.
• Prior senior consultancy experience in Unified Workspace technologies.
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.