Configuration Team Leader
Closing date: 06 July 2018
Ref Num: 3936
Are you looking for a new opportunity where you will be responsible for leading and driving a team of skilled technicians?
· Capable of multi-tasking while efficiently managing time and resources?
· Self-motivated and proactive?
· Able to demonstrate a proven track record of reliability?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 06 July 2018!
The Configuration Team Leader at CDW UK is responsible for leading, driving, developing and supporting a team of skilled technicians, within a fast paced, highly dynamic environment. High standards are required to ensure our products are received by our customers’ right first time, on time. Team leaders will be accountable for ensuring processes are followed, reviewed, improved and amended where possible.
Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience leading a team
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, preferably including: Excel, Outlook and Word
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Customer and sales facing with the ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with both
- Ability to ensure that the Health and Safety and housekeeping standards are kept to the highest possible level at all times
- Experience with assuring quality standards are met at all times
- An understanding of how the department affects other CDW departments and customers
For full details of the role and desirable qualifications, download the job spec here.
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.