Closing date: 20 March 2019
Ref Num: A5582
CDW UK seeks self-driven individual to join the team as CloudPlan Consultant.
- Passionate about Cloud technology and change?
- Quality and detail orientated?
- Able to achieve potential, stay inspired and motivated?
If so the recruitment team wants to hear from you by 20 March 2019.
The CloudPlan Consultant will represent CDW as a leading authority in Cloud Services. Download the job specification here for full details of the role and responsibilities.
Knowledge and Experience
Strong customer facing skills demonstrating passion in the value that CloudPlan® provides to our customers.
Good knowledge and some accreditations are required in the following topics from a product, marketplace and business practice perspective.
- Microsoft Azure (Primarily IaaS)
- AWS, EC2 and general Cloud portfolio.
- Understanding of Cloud economics (for example; lean pricing and right sizing instances)
Strong report writing skills with strong attention to detail and document formatting.
To find out more about this position, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com. In the meantime, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.