Cloud Services Consultant
Closing date: 01 August 2019
Ref Num: A6571/A6129
CDW seeks innovative, articulate and credible Cloud Services Consultant to join the team in Peterborough.
- Self-driven and motivated?
- Passionate about cloud technology and the impact if can have on business and our customers?
- A fast learner that is able to adapt to new technology?
If so, the recruitment team wants to hear from you by 1 August 2019.
The Cloud Services Azure consultant is responsible for delivering a number of Azure based packaged services as well as Ad Hoc consultancy engagements. A key part of the role is also the continued improvement of CDW’s CloudCare for Azure managed service offering.
Read more here.
Essential Knowledge and Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience working with and designing Azure solutions
- Proven Customer service Skills
- Proven experience delivering projects and complex changes
- Prior foundational knowledge around Virtualisation solutions is required including related storage and network concepts
- The following Azure Certifications are highly desired; significant hands on experience may be substituted: AZ300 and AZ301
Desirable Knowledge and Experience
- Knowledge of ITIL and the ability to work in a change controlled environment
- Knowledge/certification of other public cloud services are desirable
- Security Clearance (SC) advantageous
If you are interested, please take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.