Cloud Principal Technical Consultant
Closing date: 06 March 2020
Location: Work From Home
Ref Num: A7583
CDW UK Seeks Cloud Principal Technical Consultant to join the team.
- Have a passionate, professional can-do attitude?
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills?
- Have a desire & proven capability to deliver quality projects and outputs?
If so the recruitment team wants to hear from you by 6 March 2020. When applying please quote A7583.
The successful applicant will work with the wider CDW organisation and partners on pre-sales and pipeline opportunities, assisting with exploratory client discussions, high level designs, estimating resource costs, preparing bid responses and peer reviewing proposals.
Additionally they will work with clients on assigned projects to identify commercially viable, technical, solutions to business problems and streamlining of business process.
For more information, please view the job specification here.
Knowledge and Experience
- Holds, maintains and continues to develop industry-recognised expert-level technical relevance for core specialisations, plus additional skills in other areas, through prior experience from being involved in delivering complex projects, holds highest level vendor certifications, technical training in one or more core technologies, vendor relationships, industry awareness and attendance / participation in trade/vendor events
- Desire and proven capability to deliver quality projects and outputs
- Is able to continually demonstrate exceptional skills in time-management, planning, sales and all types of communication
- Has proven extensive commercial awareness, able to protect the interests of CDW in all aspects of professional services delivery
- Is able to continually demonstrate delivery of quality and consistency whilst delivering excellence and at the same time continuing to strive for improvement
- Deep technical and commercial understanding in one or more core technologies within their technology tower. With exposure to defining, working with and delivering against general referenced architectures
- Recognised both internally and externally as a Guru in the industry due to the technical respect they afford
- Attendance on recognised external technology panels for their chosen technology area; is regularly asked to speak at partner / customer events and industry forums; influences product change & roadmaps directly with the vendor
- Demonstrable technical experience in the following technologies
- Azure IaaS, SaaS, PaaS
- Database design
- Ensures knowledge, skills, creativity, integrity and judgement is applied to deliver innovative, effective, efficient services and solutions of excellent quality to clients and co-workers
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.