Client Experience Manager
Closing date: 25 January 2019
Ref Num: A5227
CDW seeks Client Experience Manager to join the team in London. Good organisational and decision making skills a must!
- Looking for a challenge?
- Analytical with exceptional attention to detail?
- Ambitious to grow a successful career within CDW?
If so the recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 25th January 2019.
The Client Experience Manager will be responsible for the success of the operational client experience for aligned accounts. He or she will define, manage and deliver a project managed approach to client on-boarding ensuring effective processes are established and documented.
Download the job specification here for further information.
Knowledge and Experience
- A thorough understanding of CDW as a business and its goals and visions for the future
- Understanding the importance of business processes and compliance
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Experience in dealing with Sales environment
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Strong understanding of forecasting
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to work for CDW!
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of 6 months after this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.