Cisco Customer Success Manager
Closing date: 04 April 2019
Ref Num: A5516
CDW UK seeks Cisco Customer Success Manager to join the team in London.
- Passionate particularly about the area of specialist focus?
- Keen to assist and develop others?
- Quality and detail orientated?
If so, the recruitment team wants to hear from you by midday on 4 April 2019.
The focus of this role will be to drive Adoption of Cisco SW Subscriptions, business integration and identification of Expand opportunities of Cisco subscriptions in existing accounts. The role will also require the successful candidate to be able to evangelise, where applicable, CDW’s wider service capabilities to the client base.
View or download the job specification for details of the day to day responsibilities of the role.
Knowledge and Experience
- Executive level communication, consultative and presentation skills are essential
- A proven track record in business analysis and translating customer needs into a high level statement of requirements for product/service package alignment
- Strong awareness of Cisco, including both the company and technology solutions
- Previously demonstrated the ability to relate to senior management and director level sponsors
- Strong knowledge of the changes currently taking place relating to the way in which organisations are consuming cloud services
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint & Dynamics
Before you apply why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.