Closing date: 30 April 2019
Ref Num: A5981
Excellent communicator wanted to join the CDW UK team as a Buyer working from the London office.
- Able to thrive while working to challenging deadlines?
- Passionate about making positive changes and improving efficiencies?
- Willing to go the extra mile to ensure requirements are met?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by Noon on 30 April 2019!
The successful candidate will ensure the service level to our customers is maximized through a combination of efficient purchasing, at the best possible price.
Full details of the role and responsibilities can be found in the job specification.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of working in a procurement role, ideally within IT (Understanding of core CDW vendors, beneficial)
- Experienced in dealing with suppliers and contractors, and negotiations to ensure best cost and quality
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
- Highly motivated with ability to work under own initiative, making decisions to benefit the business
- Demonstrated attention to detail, time management and organisational skills
- Microsoft Office skills, preferably including: Excel and Word but not essential
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.