Closing date: 14 March 2019
Ref Num: A5642
Honest, hard-working, self-motivated individual wanted to join the CDW UK team as a Buyer working from the Manchester office.
- Capable of multi-tasking, efficiently managing time and resources?
- Passionate about making changes and improving efficiencies?
- Able to thrive while working to challenging deadlines?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 19 March 2019! We offer a fantastic package of benefits and the opportunity to make a real difference to your career.
The successful candidate will ensure the service level to our customers is maximized through a combination of efficient purchasing, at the best possible price.
Full details of the role and responsibilities can be found in the job specification.
Knowledge and Experience
• Experience of working in a procurement role, ideally within IT (Understanding of core CDW vendors, beneficial)
• Experienced in dealing with suppliers and contractors, and negotiations to ensure best cost and quality
• Excellent numeracy skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
• Highly motivated with ability to work under own initiative, making decisions to benefit the business
• Demonstrated attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
• Microsoft Office skills, preferably including: Excel and Word but not essential
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.