Closing date: 25 July 2019
Ref Num: A6366
CDW UK is recruiting for the position of Bid Coordinator. The position will be based in London.
- Ambitious to grow a successful career within CDW?
- Proactive and always looking for a challenge?
- Confident at interacting with and guiding subject matter experts and customers?
If so the recruitment team wants to hear from you by 25 July 2019.
The Bid Co-ordinator plays an critical role in the co-ordination of new bidding opportunities. When a new opportunity is received, the Bid Co-ordinator works alongside the Principal Bid Manager to assess the opportunity and provide an initial qualification decision. The qualification decision is then used to apply the correct service level.
Where an opportunity qualifies for an ‘enabled’ service level, the Bid Co-ordinator is then responsible for producing a response template and populating with this any existing boilerplate material that is suitable for the response. They will then work with the Account team to outline any additional steps that are required to complete the response.
Read more in the job description.
Knowledge and Experience
- Educated to A-Level with English being a key subject, preferably Degree Level. / Language Related subject
- Good knowledge of IT software including Microsoft Office, Visio and SharePoint
- Desirable - Experience of creating reports in Excel or Power BI
- A good understanding of the services sector & bid management processes
- Desirable – knowledge of IT industry
- Advanced skills in Office 365 applications, including SharePoint Online, essential
- Good understanding of technology and IT services concepts
- Good understanding of best practice bidding
If you are interested, please take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.