Associate Supplier Manager
Closing date: 12 February 2020
Ref Num: A7377
CDW UK seeks Associate Supplier Manager to join the team in London.
- Have excellent communication and organisation skills?
- Have a desire for continuous development and improvement?
- Have the ability to work to challenging deadlines?
If so the recruitment team wants to hear from you! When applying please quote A7377, and make sure we receive your application by 12 February 2020
The successful candidate will establish a supplier development programme within a designated supply base in order to sustain high supply chain performance, both operationally and commercially.
View full details in the job specification.
Knowledge and Experience
- At least 1 years’ experience in same/similar role
- Proven successful development, negotiation & management of a supplier base
- To be able to demonstrate experience in implementing supplier/vendor management concepts, methodology and tools
- Effectively build and maintain supplier relationships
- Knowledge of supplier evaluations and RFPs, relating to tender processes
- Excellent communication skills, listening and negotiation skills in order to articulate ideas and thoughts clearly through various means, including written and oral communications with all levels of the organization up to and including management
- Ability to work in a high activity/fast paced environment while managing associated pressure
- Possesses excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Ability to handle ambiguity, juggle many tasks at once and quickly shift from one situation or task to another
- Strong written communication skills, including the ability to facilitate meetings and effectively lead discussions
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management and staff
- Strong analytical skills
- An understanding of project management methodologies
- Quality management
- Analysing Information
- Process Improvement
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.