Associate Marketing Manager (12 month contract)
Closing date: 09 August 2019
Ref Num: A6547
CDW UK seeks Associate Marketing Manager to join the team in London for a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Adaptable and open to change?
- Passionate, professional with a can-do attitude?
- Passionate about what you do?
If so the recruitment team wants to hear from you by 9 August 2019.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, execution and measurement of a wide range of marketing activities to support business growth and positive ROI across Microsoft product, solutions and services, with a keen focus on driving Cloud Services through Azure and M365.
Working with CDW’s Partner Management, Sales, Solutions, Cloud Services and Brand Marketing teams you will deliver successful and timely marketing activity. The core part of this role will be to support and drive CDW lead generation and ultimately incremental revenue and investment objectives, whilst simultaneously keeping a sharp eye on cost control and marketing metrics.
This role incorporates business and marketing strategy, experiential marketing, storytelling and execution. You will use business acumen to balance the needs of CDW, Microsoft and associated eco system partners. The successful candidate will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically. You will be expected to develop an understanding of the broader market and what content matters to our customer audience, along with what experiences we want to create to engage our customers and prospects.
This position has a high level of visibility and requires a high degree of leadership and cross-team collaboration whilst also having the ability to work independently.
This role will require the successful candidate to develop relationships within the partner and sales community which will also require the flexibility to attend partner conferences, run events and meetings across the UK and overseas as needed.
Learn more about the role here.
Knowledge and Experience
The successful candidate must be an experienced marketer, with demonstrable track record in managing complex marketing plans to deliver positive results and business growth.
- Minimum of 3 years experience within the reseller channel across marketing, category management, sales or partner management
- Ability to think strategically balanced with ability to execute with a strong track record of marketing execution in a fast paced collaborative and cross team environment
- Demonstrable Partner marketing experience within the IT channel, preferably with Microsoft
- Proven track record of Partner Marketing strategies and investment models
- Strong ability to manage virtual teams across a broad set of stakeholders in a manner that holds individuals accountable in order to deliver to objectives
- Very strong in planning, operations, content & project management
- Excellent ability to communicate and build relationships
- Strong ability to listen, translate and articulate requirements
- Excellent planning, organization and reporting skills
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Good general business acumen
- History of balancing competing priorities with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
- Digital Marketing & Events Management Experience
- Analytical & problem solving skills to dissect & work through complex challenges
If you are interested, please take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.