Aruba Sales Specialist
Closing date: 30 March 2018
Ref Num: 2396
Are you looking for a fast-paced role where you will be responsible for driving the sales engagement between CDW, HPE Aruba and Customers?
• A results-orientated individual with strong negotiation skills?
• Passionate about technology?
• A strong communicator with the ability to build strong relationships?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 30 March 2018!
CDW UK is currently seeking an experienced, capable and driven sales specialist to join the dedicated CDW HPE Team. This individual will be the product expert internally for HPE Aruba and own, cultivate and drive go-to-market strategy & engagement around the HPE data center networking and Aruba product and solution portfolio.
You will be responsible for maximising revenue growth by driving close partnerships both internally & externally aligning HPE Aruba’ growth objectives with CDW’s. This will be supported with joint initiatives as per the agreed business plan.
Knowledge and Experience
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record of a successful sales career, consistent track record of high performance and be capable to lead executive engagements.
You will have strong interpersonal and management skills and a proven track record in building relationships. You will have the ability to deliver sales results through management, along with:
• Extensive sales, account management experience gained within the IT industry
• Knowledge of HPE Product Strategy & Product offerings desirable
• Ability to drive sales through leadership
• Communication & customer management skills
• Excellent ability to communicate and build relationships
• Able to understand and articulate requirements
• Strong planning, organization and reporting skills
• Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail
• Good general business acumen.
• A high level business understanding of converged technology
• Computer skills: must be adept in use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Ability to learn and administer the HPE Partner Portal for Networking
• Keen to learn new technologies. Understanding of IT products is desired.
• Strong literacy and numeracy skills.
• Passion for technology around new innovation
• Capable of leading technology discussions
Before you apply why not take a look at the top ten reasons to work for CDW!
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of 6 months after this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.