Accounts Payable Clerk
Closing date: 03 April 2020
Ref Num: A7740
CDW UK has an opening for an up and coming Accounts Payable Clerk to join the team in London.
- Have excellent excel, and administration skills
- Have excellent interpersonal, and communication skills
- Have demonstrated attention to detail, time management and organisational skills
If so, we want to hear from you!
When applying please quote reference A7740. Your application needs to be with the Recruitment team by 3 April 2020.
This is a role for an up and coming Accounts Payable individual. There is future potential to gain experience and get involved in departmental projects and improvements. The day to day role will include normal Accounts Payable duties but also the chance in the future to get involved in certain functions such as payment runs/Invoice management and various/international entities and Aged Creditors.
This will be a good fit for someone who is willing to work hard and is adaptable and looking to improve themselves
Read more in the job description.
Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent excel and administration skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
- Highly motivated with ability to work under own initiative, making decisions to benefit CDW
- Demonstrated attention to detail, time management and organisational skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.