Accounts Payable Clerk
Closing date: 13 February 2019
Ref Num: A5558/A5559
CDW UK seeks up and coming Accounts Payable Clerk to join the team in London.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative?
- Able to demonstrate great attention to detail?
- Ambitious to grow a successful career within CDW?
If so the recruitment team wants to from you by midday on 13 February 2019.
The day to day role will include normal Accounts Payable duties but also the chance in the future to get involved in certain functions such as payment runs/Invoice management and various/international entities and Aged Creditors. This will be a good fit for someone who is willing to work hard and is adaptable and looking to improve themselves.
For more information on the role and responsibilities, download the job specification here.
Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent excel and administration skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
- Highly motivated with ability to work under own initiative, making decisions to benefit CDW
- Demonstrated attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
If you are interested, please take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.