Accounts Payable Clark
Closing date: 26 November 2019
Ref Num: A6792
CDW seeks Accounts Payable Clark to join the team in Basingstoke.
- Willing to work hard and adaptable?
- Do you have excellent problem solving skills and attention to details?
- Able to work well under pressure?
When applying please quote A6792. Your application needs to be with the Recruitment team by 26 August 2019.
We are pleased to share details of a role for an up and coming Accounts Payable individual.
The day to day role will include normal Accounts Payable duties but also the chance in the future to get involved in certain functions such as payment runs/invoice management and various/international entities and Aged Creditors.
This will be a good fit for someone who is willing to work hard and is adaptable and looking to improve themselves.
View the job specification for further information.
Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent excel and administration skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
- Highly motivated with ability to work under own initiative, making decisions to benefit CDW
- Demonstrated attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.