Accounts Payable Administrator
Closing date: 29 January 2020
Ref Num: A7431
CDW UK has an opportunity for an up and coming Accounts Payable Administrator to join the team in Basingstoke.
- Have excellent excel and administration skills?
- Have excellent problem solving sills?
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative?
If so the recruitment team wants to hear from you by 29 January 2020 quoting reference A7431.
The day to day role will include normal Accounts Payable duties but also the chance in the future to get involved in certain functions such as payment runs/Invoice management and various/international entities and Aged Creditors. This will be a good fit for someone who is willing to work hard and is adaptable and looking to improve themselves.
Please view the job specification for further information.
Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent excel and administration skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
- Highly motivated with ability to work under own initiative, making decisions to benefit CDW
- Demonstrated attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.