3rd Line ServiceNet Engineer
Closing date: 22 May 2019
Ref Num: A6182
CDW UK seeks 3rd Line ServiceNet Engineer to join us in Peterborough.
- Able to work in a team while supporting team members?
- Keen to take ownership of and progress incidents to resolution?
- Passionate about what you do?
If so the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 29 May 2019!
The 3rd Line ServiceNet Engineer will respond to incidents logged in the Incident Management system and provide end users with a technical solution within Service Level Agreements.
Download the job specification for further information.
Essential Knowledge and Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar SLA driven support role
- Proven Customer service Skills
- Proven experience delivering projects and complex changes
- Industry recognised qualifications in relevant areas
- Extensive and proven experience in one or some of the below technologies
- Must hold latest Checkpoint certification
- Cisco technologies including switching and routing
Desirable Knowledge and Experience
- Palo Alto
- Citrix NetScaler
- Cisco Nexus (5k, 7k)
- Cisco Call Manager
- Basic knowledge of ITIL
- Security Clearance (SC) advantageous
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to work for CDW!
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of 6 months after this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.