3rd Line Network Engineer
Closing date: 18 September 2019
Ref Num: A6773
CDW UK seeks 3rd Line Network Engineer to join the team in Peterborough.
- Committed and reliable?
- Able to work under pressure?
- A positive, enthusiastic and supportive individual?
If so the CDW UK Recruitment team wants to hear from you. When applying please quote A6773, your application needs to be with the Recruitment team by 18 September 2019.
The successful applicant will respond to incidents logged in the Incident Management system and provide end users with a technical solution within Service Level Agreements. Read more in the job description.
Knowledge and Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar SLA driven support role
- Proven Customer service Skills
- Proven experience deleivering pojects and complex changes.
- Industry recognised qualifications in relevant areas.
- Extensive and proven expierence in one or some of the below technologies.
- Cisco technologies including switching and routing.
- Palo Alto
- Citrix NetScaler
- Cisco Nexus (5k, 7k).
- Basic knowledge of ITIL
- Security Clearance (SC) advantageous
If you are interested, please take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.