3rd Line EUC Engineer
Closing date: 25 January 2018
Ref Num: 3036
CDW UK seeks experienced 3rd Line EUC Engineer to join the team in Peterborough.
Are you looking for a challenging role where you will be responsible for ensuring incidents are resolved within SLA?
• A strong communicator with the ability to work under pressure?
• Team focussed with excellent customer service skills?
• Experienced in taking ownership of incidents and progressing them to resolution?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 25 January 2018!
• At least 3 years’ experience as a 3rd Line engineer within a similar environment.
• Respond to Customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
• Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop Support Experience.
• Citrix Provisioning Services / Machine Creation Services support experience.
• Hypervisor (XenServer, ESX and/or Hyper-V) Experience.
• Remote Access (NetScaler / RDS Web) Experience.
• Microsoft Terminal Services / Remote Desktop Services Experience.
• Valid Citrix Certified Administator / Associate Accreditation.
• Citrix NetScaler and its capabilities within an EUC platform.
• Awareness of Atlantis ILIO and its capabilities within an EUC platform.
• Knowledge of other EUC technologies eg. AppSense, VMware Horizon, RES etc.
• Valid Vendor Accreditations within the area of EUC.
• Windows 2012/2016 MCSE/MCITP
• Citrix Certified Professional or Citrix Certified Expert (Virtualisation, Networking or Mobility)
• Experienced in ITIL best practices desirable, ideally holding an ITIL Foundation certification (V2 or V3).
Take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of 6 months after which time it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.