3rd Line Citrix Engineer
Closing date: 22 May 2020
Ref Num: A7771
An opportunity has arisen for a 3rd Line Citrix Engineer to join the CDW team in Peterborough.
- Have excellent communication skills?
- Have at least 3 years' experience as a 3rd Line engineer within a similar environment?
- Have the ability to work well under pressure?
If so the recruitment team wants to hear from you by 22 May 2020, quoting reference A7771.
The successful applicant will to incidents logged on the Incident Management system and provide end users with a technical solution within Service Level Agreements. Additionally they will be expected to provide assistance to 1st and 2nd Line Analysts.
Read more in the job description.
Knowledge and Experience
- At least 3 years' experience as a 3rdLine engineer within a similar environment
- Respond to Customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop Support Experience
- Citrix Provisioning Services / Machine Creation Services support experience
- Hypervisor (XenServer, ESX and/or Hyper-V) Experience
- Remote Access (NetScaler / RDS Web) Experience
- Microsoft Terminal Services / Remote Desktop Services Experience
- Valid Citrix Certified Administator / Associate Accreditation
- Citrix NetScaler and its capabilities within an EUC platform
- Awareness of Atlantis ILIO and its capabilities within an EUC platform
- Knowledge of other EUC technologies eg. AppSense, VMware Horizon, RES etc
- Valid Vendor Accreditations within the area of EUC
- Windows 2012/2016 MCSE/MCITP
- Citrix Certified Professional or Citrix Certified Expert (Virtualisation, Networking or Mobility)
- Experienced in ITIL best practices desirable, ideally holding an ITIL Foundation certification (V2 or V3)
Before you apply why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.