NOC 3rd Line Backup and Disaster Recovery Engineer
Closing date: 31 May 2018
Ref Num: 3695
The NOC team are currently recruiting for a positive, enthusiastic and supportive individual to join the team in Peterborough.
Are you looking for a challenging role where you will be responsible for providing a point of technical escalation and expertise?
• A positive, enthusiastic and supportive individual?
• Able to take ownership of and progress incidents to resolution, or to identify when escalation is necessary?
• Able to work in a team and to support team members?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 31 May 2018!
The 3rd Line Backup and Disaster Recovery Engineer will respond to incidents logged on the Incident Management system and provide end users with a technical solution within Service Level Agreements as well as providing a point of technical escalation and expertise.
Knowledge and Experience
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar SLA driven support role.
• Expert knowledge of Commvault, Backup Exec, Veeam and similar backup technologies or equivalent.
• Thorough knowledge and experience of VMWare and Windows OS from 2008 R2 onwards or equivalent.
• Experience of working with DRaas solutions or equivalent.
• Extensive experience of working on Enterprise level environments. CommVault Qualifications (CCP) or equivalent.
• Advanced Microsoft Server operating system knowledge.
• Experienced in ITIL best practices desirable. Ideally holding an ITIL Foundation certification V3 or equivalent.
• Proven Customer service skills.
• Any Storage Experience with either, NetApp, HP 3PAR or EMC VNX
• Exposure to Zerto Replication Software
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of 6 months after which time it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.