3rd Line Applications and Cloud Engineer
Closing date: 18 September 2019
Ref Num: A6760
CDW UK seeks 3rd Line Applications and Cloud Engineer to join the team in Peterborough.
- Punctual and reliable?
- Able to work under pressure?
- Able to build rapport?
If so the CDW UK recruitment team wants to hear from you by 18 August 2019 quoting reference A6760.
Please download the job specification to view details of the role and responsibilities.
Knowledge and Experience
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar SLA driven support role
- Proven Customer service Skills
- Proven experience delivering projects and complex changes
- Industry recognised qualifications in relevant areas
- Proven knowledge / experience in the following technologies ( Certification an advantage)
o Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019 inc Hyper-V – Essential
o Active Directory (Core AD Services, DNS, DHCP, GPO, AD Replication) – Essential
o Exchange 2013/2016/2019 – Sound Knowledge
o Microsoft SQL Server Administration – Sound Knowledge
o Lync / Skype for Business - Experience
o Powershell and scripting – Experience
o Cloud Technologies – Experience (Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, Office 365)
- SCCM – Experience
- VMware / vSphere 5.5 – 6.5
- Security Clearance (SC) advantageous
- Experienced in ITIL best practices desirable. Ideally holding an ITIL Foundation certification.
If you are interested, please take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.