3rd Line Application and Cloud Engineer
Closing date: 28 February 2020
Ref Num: A7435
An opening has arisen for a 3rd Line Application and Cloud Engineer to join the CDW UK team in Peterborough.
- Have good communication skills?
- Have the ability to take ownership of and progress incidents to resolution?
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and to support team members?
If so the recruitment team wants to hear from you! When applying please quote A7435. Your application needs to be with us by 28 February 2020.
The successful applicant will respond to incidents logged on the Incident Management system and provide end users with a technical solution within Service Level Agreements. Additionally they will provide a point of technical escalation, expertise and mentoring for 2nd Line Engineers.
Read more in the job description.
Essential Knowledge and Experience
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar SLA driven support role
- Proven customer service skills
- Proven experience delivering projects and complex changes
- Industry recognised qualifications in relevant areas
- Proven knowledge/experience in the following technologies (certification an advantage):
- Windows server 2008/2012/2016/2019, inc Hyper-V
- Active Directory (Core AD Services, DNS, DHCP, GPO, AD Replication)
- Sound knowledge of Exchange 2013/2016/2019
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Administration
- Lync/Skype for Business
- Powershell and scripting
- Cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, Office 365
- VMware/vSphere 5.5 – 6.5
- Security Clearance (SC)
- Experience in ITIL best practices. Ideally holding ITIL Foundation certification
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.