2nd Line ServiceNet Engineer
Closing date: 28 January 2019
Ref Num: A5314
CDW UK seeks 2nd Line ServiceNet Engineer to join us in Peterborough.
- Ambitious to grow a successful career within CDW?
- Able to thrive while working under pressure?
- Keen to work in a team, while supporting team members?
If so the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 28 January 2019 mentioning reference A5314!
The successful applicant will:
Respond to incidents logged in the Incident Management system and provide end users with a technical solution within Service Level Agreements.
- Incident Diagnostics and Assistance
- Log Monitoring and Analysis
- Rule base Auditing and Advisory
- Device Software Upgrades, Patches, and Bug Fixes
- Configuration Backup / Restore
- Rule base and Network Configuration Change Management
Download the job specification for further information.
Essential Knowledge and Experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar SLA driven support role
- Proven Customer Service skills
- Industry recognised qualifications in relevant areas
- Cisco CCNA required as a minimum
Desirable Knowledge and Experience
- Cisco Call Manager
- Basic knowledge of ITIL
- Security Clearance (SC) advantageous
- Fortinet Knowledge
- F5 Knowledge
- Checkpoint Knowledge
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to work for CDW!
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of 6 months after this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.