2nd Line ServiceNet Engineer
Closing date: 06 March 2019
Ref Num: A5521/5522
CDW UK seeks two 2nd Line ServiceNet Engineers to join us in Peterborough.
- Passionate about what you do?
- Keen to take ownership of and progress incidents to resolution?
- Experienced in a fast paced environment?
If so the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 6 March 2019!
The successful applicants will:
Respond to incidents logged in the Incident Management system and provide end users with a technical solution within Service Level Agreements.
Download the job specification for further information.
Essential Knowledge and Experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar SLA driven support role
- Proven Customer Service skills
- Industry recognised qualifications in relevant areas
- Cisco CCNA required as a minimum
Desirable Knowledge and Experience
- Cisco Call Manager
- Basic knowledge of ITIL
- Security Clearance (SC) advantageous
- Fortinet Knowledge
- F5 Knowledge
- Checkpoint Knowledge
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to work for CDW!
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of 6 months after this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.