2nd Line Cloud and Application Engineer OOH
Closing date: 12 July 2019
Ref Num: A6449
The CDW NOC are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and motivated addition to their team.
- A self-starter with the ability to use your own initiative?
- A team player but equally effective working independently?
- Keen to take ownership and progress incidents to resolution?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 12 July 2019!
The successful applicant will be called upon to respond to incidents logged on the Incident Management system and provide end users with a technical solution within Service Level Agreements. He or she will provide a point of technical escalation and expertise for 1st Line Engineers.
Download the job specification here for more information.
Knowledge and Experience
- At least 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar SLA driven support role
- Proven Customer service Skills
- Proven experience in delivering projects and complex changes
- Industry recognised qualifications in relevant areas
- Knowledge/experience in the following technologies:
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Exchange 2013/2016
- Active Directory
- File Server / Print Server
- Microsoft RDS
- Microsoft Azure knowledge
- AWS Knowledge
- Skype for Business Knowledge
- SCCM knowledge
- VMWare knowledge
- Security Clearance (SC) advantageous
- Experienced in ITIL best practices desirable. Ideally holding an ITIL Foundation certification
To find out more about this position, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com. In the meantime, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.