CDW’s employees define and continue to be our competitive advantage! We offer a rewarding, energetic and inspiring working environment, where people enjoy long-term opportunities.
Here are 10 reasons to join us!
1. ATMOSPHERE – CDW is defined by the commitment and integrity of its people. Our management team are at the heart of this culture. It is so important to us and our success that employees enjoy coming to work rather than that feeling of having to ‘drag themselves through the door’. The atmosphere is focussed but relaxed with open spaces and breakout areas to allow creativity and development.
2. AWARD WINNING TEAMS – CDW has been recognised as winner of Palo Alto Networks UK Partner of the Year 2017, Palo Alto Networks Public Sector Partner of the Year 2017, Palo Alto EMEA Regional Partner of the Year 2017, Cisco - UK Data Centre Partner of the Year 2017, Cisco - Architectural Excellence: Data Center 2017, Cisco EMEAR Cloud Builder Partner of the Year 2016, Cisco Global EMEAR Partner of the Year 2016, Cisco UKI Cloud Builder Partner of the Year 2016, Cisco UKI Partner of the Year 2016, Citrix Partner Accelerator UKI - Outstanding Achievement in Networking 2017, Citrix Most Influencing Partner for Networking EMEA 2015, Citrix Global Innovation Award for Partners 2016, CRN Managed Reseller of the Year 2014, CRN Managed Services Provider of the Year 2014, Dell EMC - UK Hyper Converged Partner of the Year 2017, Dell EMEA Platinum Partner of the Year 2015, Dell UK Partner of the Year 2015, F5 Rising Star Award 2017, HP Inc. UKI Computing Partner of the Year 2014, Hewlett Packard Enterprise EMEA Growth Partner of the Year 2014, Hewlett Packard Enterprise UKI Services Partner of the Year 2014, IBM - Storage Partner of the Year 2017, Mimecast - Excellence in Customer Service 2017, NetApp - Outstanding Contribution Award 2017, Netapp - Enterprise Partner of the Year 2014 & 2015, NetApp - Outstanding Professional Services Achievement 2015, NetApp - Outstanding Technical Achievement 2014 and Samsung UK Channel Partner of the Year 2014.
Phew that’s quite some haul for the trophy cabinet! Why wouldn’t you want to join us?!
3. TECHNOLOGY – Our offices are fully kitted out with the latest technology which makes collaborating with colleagues and clients as easy as flicking a switch. We recognize that everyone wants that ‘worklife balance’ so where possible meetings are held via VC to minimize travel for employees.
4. INTERNAL RECOGNITION – At CDW we believe in recognising our rising stars. That’s why every year at our Kick Off event the Management Team take the time to publicly thank those employees who we think have gone above and beyond the call of duty.
5. CAREER PROGRESSION – Whatever stage of your career you're at, we’ll offer the best training available to help you develop and be the best you can. We even have our own Graduate Academy. If you can make a difference to our business, we can make a difference to your career…
6. CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY – CDW have partnered with Tomorrow's People, a voluntary organisation supporting young people back into education, training or employment - we currently offer work experience on the 'Working it Out Project', a 16 week programme designed to get young people ready for employment.
7. WORK LIFE BALANCE – Its important to everyone to have that work life balance so we apply our own technology so that people can work from home, on the move or from offices depending on their job role. We also try and minimise the travel for employees where we can by using VC or other types of virtual meetings.
8. CHARITABLE GIVING – At CDW we are always willing to help you support the charity of your choice, if you feel its important then so do we! Whether you want to grow a moustache for Movember or run the London Marathon, we’re behind you all the way.
9. FANTASTIC BENEFITS – We continually review what benefits we can get for our staff from gym membership, employee assistance lines, private medical insurance, ride to work schemes and help with those season tickets! We also have within the offices, pool and foosball tables, PlayStations and TV’s!
10. BE PART OF SOMETHING SPECIAL – This year CDW was delighted to have crossed the £500m revenue barrier. In the next three years we fully expect to be a billion pound business. Who wouldn’t want to join a successful business! Everything we do is unique to our customer needs; where there are problems, we create solutions.
Whether you’re a graduate looking for their first IT role or a seasoned employee looking for your next challenge, we’ve got something for you.
Join CDW and we promise you’ll never look back!