The versatile nature of Surface Pro 3 tablets enables them to be used not only as a tablet device, but also a laptop. This adaptability, lends itself to increased productivity in the business environment.
Surface Pro 3 tablets run Office and thousands of other apps. They are built to be durable, help protect your data, and give IT the level of control they need.
Whether you're looking for performance, portability or a complete laptop replacement, Surface Pro 3 integrates securely into your business.
- Tablet Meets Laptop - Productive with multi-position kickstands, magnetic covers that double as keyboards2 and the ports you need.
- Applications You Care About - Install modern apps and desktop apps including Office1. Run apps side by side and take notes with OneNote while it syncs automatically to the cloud with OneDrive.*
- Optimised For Business - They fit into your workflow efficiently, help provide the security your business needs and can easily be plugged into your Windows IT infrastructure.
- Durable Mobility - Durable casing, impact-resistant glass and lightweight design help Surface Pro 3 stand up to the wear and tear of business. Optional keyboards double as protective covers.
- Protect Your Data - Windows Defender protects against malware and viruses. BitLocker technology, TPM, UEFI, and Secure Boot help keep your Surface Pro safe and secure.
- Compliant Control - Set compliance policies using device management tools like Windows Intune2. Surface Pro 3 supports System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and PXE Boot.
Read CDW's Smart Business Guide >>
Using Surface Pro 3 to support productive mobile working
CDW would also recommend speaking to your account manager to understand your wider requirements in order that we can help ensure you optimise your wider IT challenges rather than just an isolated product configuration.
*Data connection required; ISP fees apply.
1Office sold separately.
2Windows Intune sold separately.