Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is the complete PDF solution for today’s multi-device, connected world. By combining Acrobat desktop software with premium features in the Acrobat Reader mobile app and Adobe Document Cloud online services, Acrobat Pro DC meets end-user demand to be connected and productive on any device. With subscription, feature updates are included, so teams always have the latest innovations. Build smarter document workflows, streamline software deployment and license management, and help ensure document security across devices with PDF technology from Adobe - the leader in secure digital documents for over 25 years.
- Make it happen anywhere - Empower everyone in your organisation to be as productive on the go as they are in the office. Acrobat Pro DC is built for today’s cloud-connected, multi-device world, so users can access files and essential PDF tools on their desktop, mobile device, or web browser and take action from anywhere.
- Simplify tracking and management - Give your teams better visibility into the documents requiring their attention or documents they have shared with others to view, review, or sign with the expanded Home view.
- Get unmatched security - Help mitigate PDF-based attacks with multiple built-in defenses and advanced security techniques, such as sandboxing.
- Protect sensitive information in documents - Help safeguard company information by setting default document security properties for your organisation or by creating automated Actions to define a set of security tasks that teams can easily apply to their PDF files. All security measures and protections move across devices.
- Replace ink signatures - Eliminate expensive, paper-based signing processes while promoting compliance and security. Every Acrobat DC subscription includes Adobe Sign - a complete workflow for sending, signing, tracking, and managing electronic signatures.
- Make team collaboration easy - Enable teams to share and track files right from Acrobat DC. Senders can share a link to a PDF file to view, review, or sign and get notified when others take action. Recipients can access the PDF from any device - no need to install software or sign in.
- Maximise your Microsoft investment - Increase team productivity and get more out of your Microsoft investment by adding timesaving PDF tools to the Office 365 applications your organisation relies on. With Acrobat DC and Document Cloud services, teams can create high-quality, password-protected PDF files that preserve fonts, formatting, and layouts directly from Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Teams can also convert PDFs to editable Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and RTF files, as well as create, combine, and
organise PDFs directly from SharePoint and OneDrive.
- Simplify software management and reduce compliance risk - Easily deploy, manage, and add new seats through the Admin Console. Keep software costs predictable, and get ongoing access to new features and security updates to deploy on your own schedule, at no additional charge.
- Streamline deployment - Simplify deployment and updates with support for Microsoft SCCM/SCUP and Apple Remote Desktop. Get free Adobe tools - such as the Acrobat Customisation Wizard and Adobe Creative Cloud Packager - to speed up installation and configuration and to deploy Acrobat and Creative Cloud apps together.
- Support virtual environments - Deploy Acrobat DC subscription in virtual environments with named user license support for Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop, VMware Horizon, Microsoft App-V, and Microsoft Windows Terminal Server (WTS).
- Maximise savings - The Adobe Value Incentive Plan (VIP) is a subscription licensing program offering simple and secure management capabilities, flexible terms, and discount levels that increase as you make additional purchases. Qualified members can save even more with VIP Select.
As one of only a small number of elite Adobe Platinum Partners, CDW is well placed to support any organisation’s Adobe adoption on an international scale. Our dedicated Adobe team have the skills and expertise to ensure you are getting the most value out of your Adobe agreements.
Download a copy of our infographic below to discover more reasons why you should consider Adobe Acrobat Pro DC for your organisation and contact us at Adobe@uk.cdw.com today.