With many organisations competing for a stake in Africa’s booming market it is vital that logistical challenges or skills shortages don't prevent you from expanding your operations and keeping them productive.
When you're operating in an unfamiliar and challenging territory, it's beneficial to have the familiarity and reliability of service you are used to in your head office. CDW provides trained experts with real world African experience, delivering consistent pricing and service levels, all through a trusted point of contact.
Supply Chain Services
Managing logistics in a continent as diverse and challenging as Africa has tested many organisations, so CDW offers a comprehensive supply chain service to remove this burden.
- Supply chain profiling allows us to design services tailored to each customer’s specific needs
- CDW is vendor neutral and hold accreditations with all major industry leading vendors
- We advise on and provision any technology you need, with unparalleled ability to deliver consistent price across products and services, across the continent
- CDW supports organisations across the continent with turn-key deployment services.
Operating an office outside of the hub enhances the need to get your infrastructure right. Working closely with our customers, our team of Solution Architects design solutions that maximise our customers’ productivity and minimise their management challenges.
- CDW has some of the world’s most qualified Solutions Architects, whose vendor-neutral expertise ensures our customers get the very best from their technology
- These experts deliver integrated deployments across multiple IT solutions: data management; networking; security; end user computing; collaboration; and private cloud & infrastructure.
High costs and poor performance limit connectivity for businesses in Africa. CDW’s carrier-class connectivity services span the region, guaranteeing continent-wide coverage using both wireless and fixed line services.
- CDW takes responsibility for design, delivery and performance of your entire network environment, and can help you reduce operating costs
- We have the largest pan African MPLS network with 66 POPS in 44 Countries and an additional 400 PoPs in 200 Countries across the globe
- CDW uses the latest terrestrial and wireless technologies to deliver services across vertical sectors, from mining, oil and exploration through to financial services and retail.
The challenges of supporting operations in Africa and keeping your workforce productive can impede profitability. CDW Africa is there to ensure they don’t have to.
- CDW provides managed services across the region to back up our full range of solutions
- Our teams possess the highest-level technology accreditations, ensuring we quickly and accurately resolve your IT issues; break-fix services and remote hands are provided through our trusted field engineering team
- CDW’s African and European-based Service Desks provide 24x7 support, while our service management consultants ensure our services remain aligned to your business needs.
We are committed to working with our customers to help build a successful footprint in Africa.
CDW’s team will always be on hand to support your operations in Africa – whether you need support with your procurement process or a complex architectural challenge. Get in touch and find out more about how CDW can help.