- Founded in 2015 by Romanian entrepreneurs Daniel Dines and Marius Tirca, UiPath is a global software organisation specialising in the provision of robotic process automation (RPA).
- After securing seed funding, the technology start-up expanded internationally with the launch of offices in London and New York.
- Hundreds of enterprise and public sector organisations now use UiPath's RPA platform to conduct repetetive processes including scanning, invoicing, reporting and database management.
- UiPath is headquartered in New York City, with offices in 14 countries throughout North America, Europe and Asia, and a workforce of more than 1,700.
- Listed 26th on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 ranking of US organisation's.
Case Study Overview
The rapid growth of robotic process automation specialist UiPath required a new approach to the purchase and supply of IT equipment for an increasing number of offices around the world.
A key area of concern was the purchase of IT equipment. As new teams established themselves quickly in new territories, they purchased equipment locally using credit cards. With little central oversight, the IT estate quickly became inconsistent and impossible to track
UiPath appointed CDW to develop a standard global process through the use of its ServiceTrack 3 portal for the procurement and delivery of Lenovo devices.
UiPath is now benefitting from a consolidated supply chain that provides employees with fast delivery turnaround times, administrative efficiencies, reduced unit costs and greater procurement reporting capabilities.
To read more about how CDW has supported UiPath's international expansion, download a copy of the case study below. For any other enquiries contact CustomerReference@uk.cdw.com