IT departments are responsible for high value, operationally critical assets that are spread across the organisation. Managing the procurement, distribution and deployment of these poses a significant logistical challenge.
The selection and supply of the right IT solutions is essential not just for asset management and budgeting, but also for the responsiveness and resilience of your organisation. CDW’s procurement processes are underpinned by ServiceTrack – our award winning online supply chain management portal which is designed to help IT and procurement professionals manage their assets more effectively.
Many organisations struggle to balance the controlled purchasing of agreed product lists, at agreed specifications, with the need to reduce time spent on procurement. ServiceTrack provides all of the control required for accurate decision making, while remaining simple, intuitive and easy to use.
- ServiceTrack delivers comprehensive asset management through a ‘single pane of glass’ interface
- Each customer has a password protected section of the portal, tailored to their individual purchasing strategy and vendor requirements
- ServiceTrack offers inventory data, comprehensive reporting and purchasing trend analysis
- Automation of manual tasks and processes reduces demands on management and or the need for human intervention
- ServiceTrack fully integrates into your existing systems.
ServiceTrack is an industry-leading approach to intuitive and accurate asset management and procurement.
To find out more about how CDW can support your IT team’s procurement needs, please get in touch.