Software License Management
Software licensing is a difficult area to manage as the ground is always shifting.
Programmes change, as do user requirements, and keeping on top of the full spectrum of your software estate can become a significant time sink. Delivering real value to the business is harder still.
Support Throughout the Whole Lifecycle
Effective management of your software portfolio relies on expertise and up-to-date knowledge. CDW is a Microsoft LSP (LAR), and our team of vendor-accredited consultants can support your business’ software demands through their entire lifecycle, ensuring you utilise the full potential of your investment.
Making Software Work for You
Software assets are there to enhance your business –they should work for you, not the other way round. CDW SAMPractice helps organisations keep software management proportionate to the value it brings to the business.
- CDW continually invests in training and our vendor relationships, ensuring we have the most up-to-date solutions knowledge in the industry. CDW is a Microsoft LSP (LAR)
- We assess your software agreements to ensure you gain full value from your spend
- We support point in time licensing, reducing the logistical headache from your renewals strategy.
Understanding the Software Lifecycle
Knowing the state of your software licenses at a given point in time, or the role of each programme within your future budget planning, requires careful management. CDW helps businesses to properly plan and manage their software lifecycles so that they don’t get caught out operationally or financially.
- CDW SAMPractice offers comprehensive lifecycle management for your software, with an overlay of services which can be custom built to your specific needs
- Our Baseline Service provides you with a view of your software licensing compliancy, while our Effective License Position report reveals the granularity of your compliancy
- The CDW Optimisation Strategy builds on this data to propose a strategy and corrective actions that lower cost and mitigate risk in your software portfolio
- Our SAMPractice delivers a complete support structure for all your software assets.
Our licensing solutions ensure that your organisation has the software it needs, and that every asset adds value to the business.
How we can help…
At CDW, we remove the challenge from software asset management for our customers. Contact us to find out more about how our SAMPractice can help with your software portfolio.